What's new
Ascension

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Accepted Samurai Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samurai

Steam name: Samurai

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:24083930

Previous leadership experience: Coalition Faction lead in numerous generations, had some Globalist CO ranks too when helping Wulfeh. Was a SNCO/CO under Punchpacket/Stephanov/Dazza before being made Coalition leader by Toasty. Held multiple SNCO/CO position in NATO in the most recent WW3RP server before being made co-leader of NATO. Had some in the first generation cold war era WW3RP but didn't stick around too long. If you want more information I can answer questions.

Did you read the relevant lore and information regarding the CnC universe?: Yes. I've played the games as well. Even the most recent ones; I'm aware this is first war and not second etc.

Would you like to lead a branch within NOD? If so, which one?: No, but if you want me to help with any of the branches I can do so.

Character name:
Rafael Wyss

Brief backstory: Rafael Wyss is a native Swiss man born to the Canton of Zug. He lived a life of relative luxury under the picturesque setting of his birth with his parents both working in education. His parents marriage being happy one for most his life until his early teens when his mother would get in altercation with a criminal that lead her to committing suicide. His mothers death hit his father hard which lead him to take up drinking to cope with the loss of his other half. This drinking problem would lead to him dying in a car crash and leaving the young teen Rafael on his own. Fortunately relatives of his parents would take him in but not so fortunately for the relatives in question as both of his parents deaths in a relatively short timespan traumatised Rafael. This in turn would lead to anti-social behaviours that would culminate in his arrest by the police due to almost killing a man. Having a long sentence inside prison to atone for his crimes Rafael would commit himself to reforming his attitude and becoming a productive member of society. Upon his release back into society he would find no help from those of his blood or of the Canton let alone the state as a whole. Failing to find employment due to his past life, despite his attempts to change his image he would later become homeless.

Rafael would contemplate suicide multiple times over - in-between the harsh reality that was before him being homeless and having no assistance. But would fail to follow through. Dejected and disillusioned with the world at large he would grow to hate the current world order until being approached by a recruiter of NOD; After hearing one of its members speak in public about its mission to transform the world. Having nothing but himself, he took up the offer to join the organisation. Hoping to find a place to call home as well as get back at the world that rejected him and transform the world along with it.

Requested rank: I'm okay and able with being a low ranking NCO all the way up to CO but ultimately I'll be happy with whatever rank you want to give me.

You watch as the NOD priest gives out a speech regarding Kane's Tiberium future and the infidelity of GDI to its people.

After you take up the offer to join the Brotherhood, you find yourself sitting in a NOD indoctrination academy.

Through months of rigorous training and NOD's self-proclaimed 'enlightenment' sessions in the aforementioned academy stationed in the Swiss mountains, you gradually find yourself becoming more and more convinced of NOD's goals & motives.

As the days pass with constant training and simulations, you linger for real-time combat.

Finally, you get what you've been asking for.

W0xTKT4D1iUB-kNsKlYP1cJoqY5VlAM7PMIJow1kRamij_a4djgUz259WqC94VuLTEIaxXsXiIrZUASp8u5UJ1MDoSIxG6PDYLHgoMXH8kzs4XMIUAfi4oTg14yUaiMjCrLDFwh6rl9Bivjc44mkhn8

Bu6Ihzkyme4nRi0laO_Ta3HP5RU6MpXls_t3MW4gtVN2Focnt3pEEf_u0qwk3UZF-8nXdO77eHzRZsrItS1ly8NNuWsBLk0XMHEVumzPzWNYQ18FY-o-6jt3l2okgcHaRPZ59kjXIv67KQv8ccjPNEI
BROTHERHOOD DEPLOYMENT LETTER

Brother Rafael,

We are happy to see that you're putting the second chance we've given you to good use. Your results in the grueling training simulations have proven to be satisfactory enough for battlefield deployment. It's finally time for you to serve your purpose; fight for mankind's next stage of evolution and the ideals of Kane.

GDI infidels are about to launch a criminal attack on our foothold in Latvia. You will be transfered to RAPTOR Company - a newly formed unit within one of NOD's best combat units, the 1st Armored Division. This will be your opportunity to put what you've learnt so far to good use and demonstrate the superiority and fierceness of a brave NOD fighter to that of a GDI coward. Have faith, spread the vision of Kane, and victory will surely be within our grasp. Failure is not an option.

Good luck.

PEACE THROUGH POWER
W0xTKT4D1iUB-kNsKlYP1cJoqY5VlAM7PMIJow1kRamij_a4djgUz259WqC94VuLTEIaxXsXiIrZUASp8u5UJ1MDoSIxG6PDYLHgoMXH8kzs4XMIUAfi4oTg14yUaiMjCrLDFwh6rl9Bivjc44mkhn8

ACCEPTED AS SERGEANT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back