What's new
Ascension

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Ryan McMillan) 39th Military Police Detachment application.

astr0

OOC Information part:
Steam name: astr0
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35429289
Hours in Gmod: 5217 (about 4500 too many)
Briefly state your experience in military RP MP branches: Led the Globalist MP branch in Max Flash's 2021 WW3RP Server, with Ukup. Been part of MP in a couple. or one other server aswell.
Briefly state your leadership experience in Gmod or other games: Pretty good, led the MP branch for about half a year if I remember correctly before I had some IRL issues I had to handle and therefore had to forfeit the branch. I handle leadership pretty well as long as I have the time to do so.

IC Application part:
Name:Ryan McMillan
Country of origin: Israel
Background information: Ryan was born to an Israeli mother and an American father, both of which met at a bar at one of his father's business trips and a one-stand turned into a loooong stand, ending up staying in Israel and marrying Ryan's mother a couple years later. Ryan was born into a rather wealthy family but with straight-forward, and no handholding parenting. He grew up and out of school and straight into the military, where he managed to pass training and eventually getting enlisted into the Border Patrol, stationed mainly at the Jabalia border crossing, in the West Bank. Due to it being a hot zone for both smuggling and terrorist attacks, he honed serious skills in his 3 years of mandatory service. After realizing the threat the world was in, he decided to re-enlist into the army (Even though he was only pulled as a conscript at first) And join the GDI's ranks.
Experience in Military Police affairs: Border Patrol, West Bank division. (3 years mandatory service, and as Conscript.)
State your reason for seeking to join this branch: I have past experience in the branch, and am looking to give more out of myself to deal with the menaces which are the Brotherhood of Nod. Therefore, I would like to help in any way I can, preferrably a branch I am very familiar with.

Thank you very much for applying.

The application has been reviewed - we will be accepting/rejecting applicants in the week before server launch.
Everyone will be normal infantry during the upcoming playtest so do not worry about branches for now.

Back