What's new
Ascension

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hye Sung's MP App

Status
Not open for further replies.

OOC Information part:
Steam name:
PrincessKatey
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66607893
Hours in Gmod: 3,109
Briefly state your experience in military RP MP branches: I have done MP RP in Garry's mod on and off for around 10 years it all started back on Lemonpunch with their WW3 RP server and when most of that community went to Nebulous I continued doing MP RP there on their iterations for quite a few years afterwards.
Briefly state your leadership experience in Gmod or other games: In other games I have lead Raids in WoW, I've DMed in D&D and other TTRPGs, but in Garry's mod in RP servers I've lead a Military police Regiment on a Star Wars server and a lot of other RP servers I've had a rank equivalent to a high NCO

IC Application part:
Name:
Hye Sung
Country of origin: Republic Of Korea
Background information: I was born in the city of Busan within the Republic Of Korea, to my lovely father Min and my mother Eun met, at high school in Busan where they shared a few classes High School dating turned into a long and beautiful marriage. They did their best, to instill in me a sense of right and wrong, which helped at many points during my life when I was, I always had dreams of joining the Korean army, since we grew up in Busan my dad would frequently take me fishing and often overnight camping to the dismay of my mother and It was during these trips where he'd talk to me about his views on the world and our interests," for proper grammar and punctuation. those were much simpler days if only we could go back to them, and As with all Koreans, when I left school I was conscripted into the army,
Experience in Military Police affairs: When I served with the Korean army while in I served as a Military Police for a number of years where I was staioned along the northern border with China.
State your reason for seeking to join this branch: As stated prior, I served in the Military Police within the Republic Of Korea so I would require minimal training to do this for the GDI, and I also wish to uphold the duty and lawfulness of our base and of our comrades while we're at a base of operations. I am motivated by a desire to maintain order and uphold the law within our base of operations, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our fellow comrades

Last edited:
OOC:
We think that the application's background information part could use more details about your character's military experience - however, you are already familiar with MP roleplay and we believe that this will suffice in the start. As such, we have decided to accept this application. All accepted applicants will start with the internal rank of Cadet. Please proceed according to the instructions below.

IC:
You wake up in your barracks after a tough night - getting used to a European time zone after arriving from Korea isn't as easy as you thought. Once you return from the cafeteria with some food rations, you start organizing your belongings and think of how to pack for deployment. GDI forces get to enjoy a change of scenery rather often, so you have to be ready at any time.
After setting aside a few letters from your Father, you realize that there is an unknown envelope in your locker - someone must have slipped it in while you were gone. You pick up the envelope and open it, revealing an official letter inside. You open the letter and start reading...

1714331397330.png
UNIT TRANSFER NOTICE

As per the applicant's request and upon consultation with Company Command, GDI 76th Mechanized Infantry Division has authorized the transfer of -Hye SUNG- into -39th Military Police Detachment-.
You are hereby instructed to report to Chief Constable -Jack EVANS- upon arrival at your Company Headquarters. Report to Deputy Chief Constable -Jackson GREY- if the aforementioned is unavailable.

Sincerely,
GDI 76th Mechanized Infantry Division
Division Command

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back